Honey Mustard Glazed Pork is one of our favorite weeknight meals. I would guesstimate that we eat it once a week. I will let you in on a little secret…. it is the quickest and easiest meal that I know how to make. On the other hand, it tastes gourmet, making Honey Mustard Glazed Pork perfect when unexpected guests stop by for dinner.
I often serve Honey Mustard Glazed Pork with root vegetables that we either roast in the oven, sprinkled with seasoning salt, pepper and olive oil or during the summer we cook the vegetables in tinfoil packages on the barbeque with fresh dill, seasoning salt, pepper and olive oil. Delicious!
- 4 pork chops
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Honey Mustard Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place the pork chops in a shallow dish or on a plate and generously drizzle both sides of the pork with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Put the pork chops on a preheated barbecue grill and cook for 3 to 5 minute per side until the internal temperature of the pork is 135 degrees Fahrenheit. Let sit for five minute before serving.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together the whole grain mustard and honey.
- Drizzle the honey mustard sauce on the pork chops and enjoy!